Check out our new communication tool at http://www.konstella.com to register to receive updates from PTA!
NEW: Officers can locate needed forms under the "Forms" link at the top of the page - reimbursement, counting money, etc.
Keep collecting boxtops! Our Haynesfield students have earned tons of money collecting boxtops! You can also earn boxtops on the website www.btfe.com/marketplace. Check it out!
Your child should have brought the PTA packet home from school the very first day. Please complete and return all forms as soon as possible. All members of your family are eligible to join for only $5.00 each!
You may download and view the PTA packet under Forms on the left hand side of Haynesfield's website.
PTA Packet includes:
-Grade Level Directories
- Membership Form
- Volunteer Form
Contact our PTA with suggestion, questions, or if you want to learn more about being involved in our school community: haynesfieldPTA@gmail.com
Email pictures of school happenings for our yearbook: haynesfieldPTA@gmail.com
HOMEROOM PARENT LEADER ROSTER
Chairperson - Summer Kovacs - email@example.com
- To provide awards and incentives for students’ citizenship, academic excellence and Accelerated Reader (AR) reading points program every 9 weeks <$3,000>;
- To support opportunities to purchase or use technology in education and present opportunities for digital guidance for our students/parent-guardians throughout the new digital conversion <$2,500>;
- To purchase the extra tools or materials for our A.N.C.H.O.R. enrichment programs to foster an excitement for learning in a project based environment <$3,500>;
- To celebrate outdoor learning gardens and improved grounds with community partners and the Lowes Grant we were awarded <$1,500>; and
- To encourage increased student reading by purchasing books for the HES library and teacher classroom libraries <$5,000>.
- Our purpose is to promote the welfare of children and youth in home, school, community and place of worship; to raise the standards of home life; to secure adequate laws for the care and protection of children and youth; and to develop between educators and the general public such united efforts as will secure for all children and youth the highest advantages in physical, mental, social and spiritual education.
Haynesfield Elementary PTA Board of Managers
President – Lark Adams
Vice President, Membership – Jennifer Worsham
Vice President, Fundraising – Nicole Dickson
Secretary – Helen Jones
Treasurer – Laura Blair
Parliamentarian - Kelly Frye
Priscilla Kyte - Audit Committee Member
Kelly Ladd - Audit Committee Member
April Ragan - Awards & Incentives, Grant Writing
Melissa Odom - Collections - Food City School Bucks
April Nelson - Collections - Labels For Education/Box Tops
Hailey Eaton - Cultural Arts Center
Kate White - Event - Art Show, 6th Grade Banquet Co-Chair
Kim Terry - Event - Back to School Bash Chair, Libraries (Classroom), Hospitality Co-Chair
Kent Chitwood - Event - Digital/Parent Learning Night Chair
Susan Reynolds - Event - Family Reading Night Chair
Amanda Sells - Event - Family Reading Night Co-Chair, Health Advisory Council Rep
Open - Grandparents' Day Chair
Cristin Joyner - Event - K/Pre-K Registration Chair
Open - Event - Open House Chair
Holly Lewellyn - Fundraising - Cash for Kids, Picnic on the Grounds Chair, PTA Council Rep
Open - Fundraising - Walk-a-Thon Chair
Jenny Hawthorne - Fundraising - Spirit Wear
Summer Kovacs - Homeroom Parent Leader Chair
Tammie Canter - Hospitality Co-Chair
Amy Mullins - Hospitality Chair (Teacher and Volunteer Appreciation)
Adam Sells - House and Grounds Chair
Angie Sells - House and Grounds Co-Chair
Ann Vance - Library - Book Fair
Lindsay Cuddy - Nominating Committee
Lyndall Skeens - 6th Grade Banquet Chair, Spirit/Restaurant Night Chair
Robin McClellan - Past Secretary
Lee Boyd - Stadium Concessions
Asley Helton - Teacher Rep
Amanda Countiss - Teacher Rep
Tammy English - Webmaster
Robin Napier - Yearbook
Karen Duncan - Yearbook Co-Chair
Here are some easy ways you can help your school:
- Register your Food City card at Food City. You will earn money for your school just by shopping and swiping your Food City Value card. To register, tell the cashier your school is Haynesfield. You no longer need to save your receipts.
- Save Box Tops. You can choose to make a difference for your school in nearly every aisle of your grocery store. Clip Box Tops from hundreds of your favorite brands and send them to school. Click on the link below to see all participating products.
- Sign up at Target for the REDcard and link it to Haynesfield. Our school will receive 1% of all purchases made at Target or at Target.com with the card. Click here to learn more.
- Drink Coke & Earn Supplies for our School. The Haynesfield community can help our school by earning points through the My Coke Rewards for Schools Program. Click hereto register to donate COKE points. Be sure you stock up on your favorite Coca-Cola beverages to get codes, and then enter the codes online to get points and donate them to our school.
- Save Campbell's Soup Labels. Return them to school.
Thank you for your help! It all adds up.
Haynesfield Hurricanes Yearbook... Capturing the Moments.
Please send your photos of school activities to: haynesfieldPTA@gmail.com for the yearbook.