Welcome to Sixth Grade!
We are SUPER excited for a fantastic year in sixth grade. Please check each teacher's webpage for more specific information about each subject area :)
CLICK HERE FOR SCHOOL SUPPLY LIST FOR 2016-2017
With the new laptops and new programs, this webpage (as well as our personal webpages) will have very minimal information.
You'll be receiving that information in August :)
Attendance & Make-up Work Policy:
In all cases of an absence, the make-up work is the responsibility of the student and the parent.
Language Arts & Social Studies
For more information about Language Arts and Social Studies, you (parents) need access to my Schoology courses! If you have not recieved the link for joining those classes, please email me so I can share those with you!
Click HERE to see how many books we have read in 6th grade for AR tests.
Go to the following link to Ms. Countiss' webpage!
Mr. Snyder's Math & Science Path
For News letter, projects, assignments, pacing calendar, etc click the above word "CLICK"
6th GRADE INFORMATION
Click HERE to view the school and individual party / special events policy.
A = 93 – 100 B = 85 – 92 C = 75 – 84 D = 70 -74 F = 0 – 69
1. Bring all materials and homework to class.
2. Be on time.
3. Always have a book to read.
4. Raise your hand if you need to talk to the teacher.
5. Use lockers during designated times.
1. Use appropriate words and actions.
2. Follow directions.
3. Listen when others are speaking.
4. Leave other's belongings alone.
5. No talking during an assessment of any kind.
6. Be honest.
1. Keep hands, feet, and objects to yourself.
2. Use property as it was intended to be used.
3. If you need to leave the classroom – ask for permission
Special Area Schedule (11:00-11:45 daily)
|Day of the Week
**Band will be on Thursdays during Special Area**
11:00-11:45 Special Areas
12:20-12:40 2nc cont'd